Hungary Hungry Hippo's GM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster

Go down

The Roster Empty The Roster

Post  Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:36 pm

QB: Set here.

RB: I've been thinking about trading Poulsen for a similar level HB (maybe one level lower). He doesn't boost and goes inactive at times for a while. It's really hard to communicate with him which is kind of important in a run-based offense.

WR: Set.

TE: After seeing our production last game in regards to passing to our TEs I'm thinking about attempting to pick up another TE (a receiving TE). I don't really know what I'll do with Me Who...

C: Set. And if for some reason we need another one Dan's got a level 21 or so unboosted center. I may sign him and trade Rayquan at the end of the season. I'm not too pleased with his activity.

OG: Set.

OT: Even though they're low-level they're all unboosted. If they boosted now they'd be 22, 21, 21, 17. Althoug I don't think Zam Boni is going to boost... he's inactive (doesn't have the internet anymore). We may have to tarde him for cash at the end of the year.

K: Set, I think I'm going to boost the Toe soon.

P: Set.

KR/PR: This is a position I haven't really tracked that much. I thought it was pretty simple, as a KR/PR you don't really have to work on a whole bunch of stuff. I haven't seen any run-backs yet so we'll see.

DT: Jimmy, do we have enough? I think so if you're going to run the 3-4.

DE: I think we're set here too.

LB: I'm really trying. I've made lucrative offers to people that I normally wouldn't make in hopes of landing you an OLB but it's all to no avail. I'll keep trying.

CB: Set. I also moved Matt Jenkins (our back-up FS) to 4th CB. I think he'll be better at coverage than Yousef and it shouldn't hurt us at FS too much.

FS: Set.

SS: I kind of let these guys do their own thing. Jimmy, please evaluate their performance and let me know if it's sufficient. I want to try to give them a chance to improve prior to trading them.

Admin
Admin

https://hhhglb.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum