Hungary Hungry Hippo's GM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Needs

3 posters

Go down

Team Needs Empty Team Needs

Post  Admin Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm

WR: The sim is subbing our CBs in for our WRs... this is very bad. Jimmy has a friend (Kevin) who has a level 17 WR that we tried to get over here last season. The team's owner is inactive though... I have a trade offer out-standing for him. Hopefully they'll get a new owner today or tomorrow and we'll be able to pick him up. For now, look through the trade boards and the marketplace for WRs. I'll trade cash, not players.

DT: We're having to play our DEs at DT. We need to find someone else for this spot. I don't have any current leads and have been unsuccessful (obviously) in signing anyone. Look through the trade boards and marketplace for agents. Again, I'll trade cash... we're not trying to lose any of our current players.

Admin
Admin

https://hhhglb.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Team Needs Empty Re: Team Needs

Post  Montclaire Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 pm

WR & DT. Free agents or $ trades. Got it. Anything more specific? Just a body with decent build, or lvl-specific minimums?

Montclaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm not too worried about builds right now (obviously we don't want a shitty one if we can help it), I think a mediocre one is better than inter-changing players in positions.

Admin
Admin

https://hhhglb.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  funkm4sterj Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:28 pm

another LB would be nice too. We have Ichigo backing up both ILB spots and nobody behind him. 1 more DT should be all that we need besides that.

funkm4sterj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down